Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Glitter Sammy... Jelly Sandwich... Me Likes!

Hey there ladies!  It's mid-week and I'm ready for the weekend haha :)

This post will be pretty short and sweet, cut and dry... hopefully not boring.  This is my first attempt with a glitter sammy / jelly sandwich.  I have mixed feelings, which I'll get into after the pics...

Glitter sammy, jelly sandwich, baby pink, pinata-yada-yada, nail art, maniGlitter sammy, jelly sandwich, baby pink, pinata-yada-yada, nail art, mani


Glitter sammy, jelly sandwich, baby pink, pinata-yada-yada, nail art, mani

Glitter sammy, jelly sandwich, baby pink, pinata-yada-yada, nail art, mani
Colors Used: Love & Beauty - Baby Pink, Ulta - Pinata-Yada-Yada
Alternate layers of Baby Pink (3) and Pinata-Yada-Yada (2) and... tada!  Jelly Sandwich :)  I like them and I don't like them.  First off I am hating my cuticles right now!  I'll just have to give them some more TLC, I suppose.  The other thing I don't like is that in some lighting this mani looks super cute and fun but in other lighting my nails look dull (like they're dead).  I only put on one coat of Seche Vite, maybe I'll add another.  

What I do like... in the right lighting this mani looks like a party on my nails :D  It also reminds me of Dippin' Dots (and I love me some Dippin' Dots!)...



So that's it!  Pretty straight forward.  What do you think?  Have you done glitter sammy's before??

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment