Sunday, July 29, 2012

Church Mani: A French Twist

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's been a very fun filled weekend for me so far and I'm so excited that I've had time to catch up on nail stuff and create a church mani to share with you all (woot!).

As you know, subtlety is the name of the game on Sunday's.  While I was out shopping yesterday, I picked up another scented polish by Revlon named Cotton Candy.  It is a shimmery baby pink that I thought would be lovely for church.  I combined it with a simple accent nail and this is what I came up with...


 Colors Used: Revlon - Cotton Candy, Revlon - Calla Lilly, Sinful Colors Nail Art - Bad Chick

 I applied 4 coats of Cotton Candy to get an even opaqueness (my only irritation with this mani).  On my ring fingers, I applied 3 coats of Calla Lilly and then did a stacked funky french using my SC striper.  

 Pretty straight forward mani and definitely something I'll want to try again in the future :)


Off to church I go!  I'll have a polish haul to share with you this afternoon, when I return ;)

Until then!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!.....all your work is beautiful. Such great colour combo. Perfect for work too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) I agree, this could totally be a "safe for work mani" as well.

      Delete