Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh Mylanta! I Have Time To Write A Post!!

I finally have a little me time to myself and I'm so excited!  Granted I was unwillingly awoken this morning by pet raucous... *sigh*.  I'll take what I can get! lol...

I have so many mani's I want to create and a few that I've done that I want to share with you.  A lot of my work recently has been lacking in quality, tho.  I think I may be a little out of practice :\  I'm sure I'll bounce back soon enough, right?

Well, for today I'll share a mani I did a couple of weeks ago.  I was inspired by a dress I saw in the baby department at target...

Frenchie, neon green, hot pink, nerd alert screech, pom pom kelly, polka dot, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Wet n Wild  - Nerd Alert Screech, Wet n Wild - Pom Pom Kelly, 
 Wet n Wild - Mellow Yellow, China Glaze - Fairy Dust

Frenchie, neon green, hot pink, nerd alert screech, pom pom kelly, polka dot, nail art, nail design, mani
 Now let me clarify by saying that this design is in no way, shape or form like the cute little baby dress that I saw... it's just the color scheme that I really fell for.  I was in the mood for a frenchie, but when I finished I thought it looked a bit plain.  I added the Fairy Dust as an after thought and that made it pop.  It's a really hard glitter to capture tho :\

Frenchie, neon green, hot pink, nerd alert screech, pom pom kelly, polka dot, nail art, nail design, mani
 We all know that pink is NOT one of my favorite colors (do we remember "Think Pink" week? hahaha), but I think the green compliments it well :)

And the final pic... (you can see the fairy dust much better in this one)

Frenchie, neon green, hot pink, nerd alert screech, pom pom kelly, polka dot, nail art, nail design, mani


One more month of craziness to go.  And then we'll have moved into our new place and we'll be married (37 days!!!).  I'll try to find more time for nails as well... promise!  :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment:

  1. Looking for the best custom makeup boxes at affordable rates?
    There are a lot of vendors in the market who provide you easy access to these boxes.
    These custom makeup boxes provide sturdy protection to your products. Moreover, you can use them for the shipping of your precious items.
    Hurry Up! get easy access to these boxes and deliver your products to your customers with great care. Order now

    ReplyDelete