Saturday, August 11, 2012

What's Crackalackin'??

Jello ladies and germs!  It's been faaaar too long since I've blogged :(  Let me just say wedding planning is a lot less fun than it sounds lol.  If you can afford a wedding planner... get one!  I am fortunate enough to have a lot of AMAZING women in my life who offering me they're help, so I really have no room to complain.  It's just very time consuming *sigh*

Anyway on to my post!  For today I have a simple mani and nail haul to share :)

I've gone a little polish crazy recently.  I'm still hunting for the Stick It To 'Em Slater from Wet n Wilds Saved by the Bell colletion, and while out on these hunts... I found other polishes to buy lol.  First tho I'm going to share the crackle polishes I reciedn as a gift from my soon-to-be-mother-in-law (featured in today's mani) :D


Avon Mosaic Effects Glimmering Gold, Coral, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used; Love & Beauty - Coral/Gold, Avon Mosaic Effects - Gold Glimmer

She'd told me that a friend of hers was selling Avon and so she decided to order me a couple.  I love her to death!  She's too good to me :)

Here are a couple more pics...


I haven't really been a fan of crackle polishes.  The never seem to crackle enough for me and just end up look like a sloppy mess!  This one actually turned out really well, I think I may give crackles another chance :)

Onto the rest of my haul!



So, I really love what Forever 21 is doing with polishes.  If you follow me on Facebook, you know that a couple of weeks ago I bought some nail strengtheners from them.  I was so excited, that I snapped a photo and made it a status update lol.

My favorite thing about their polishes (aside from the wonderfully low prices) is that they have so many colors!  And each store I go to tends to carry different selections of polishes.  That's enough rambling!

Glow in the dark, nail polish, Love & Beauty
Glow In The Dark (Light Green)

I turned out the lights in my room and, with a small amount of evening light coming thru my curtains) I tried to catch the "glowyness" of it.

Vanilla and Light Grey

You can't really tell in this photo, but both of these polishes have a subtle shimmer to them that I thought was pretty and would be perfect for Church Mani Sunday's :)

Silver/Crystal, Coral/Gold and Coral/Multi

The Silver/Crystal was featured in a previous mani, I really like it a lot.  I used the Coral/Gold in the mani above.  Who new the two could make such a wonderful combo!  

I love the Coral/Multi!!  It's a compact glitter in a jelly base that reminds me of Julep's Sarah (which I also own, I just had to have this polish!  lol)

L.A. Colors - Shock and a bottle of polish who's name I can'r seem to figure out because I've misplaced the bottle... oops!

Well Shock was feautured in the same post as the Silver/Crystal... so... yea.

I must be off lovelies I have lots of work to do... bleh!

Until next time!

Stef <3




2 comments: