Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dots and Stripes!

Yoohoo!  Remember me?  It's alright if you don't, I barely remember how to blog!  Lol.  It has been far too long ladies and I truly have missed you.

The mani I have to share with you today may be a little lack-luster after my long absence but... I am out of prectice with my nail art because I haven't had any free time to myself in weeks.  It's pretty pathetic at this point.  I cannot wait to be moved-in and married so I can get back to life as-it-should-be with my honey *sigh*...

 Colors Used: Klean Color - Mocha, Rimmel - Black Satin

So, this is a mani that I did a couple of weeks ago.  I don't really have much to say about it lol.  The Mocha is a really pretty dusty rose kind of color, 2 coats for opacity.  I've raved about Black Satin in the past and it's still my favorite black polish to date :)


Although stripes and polka dots aren't all that new and exciting, they can still be fun.  I enjoyed rockin' these pretties :)
Klean Color Mocha, polka dots, stripes, black, nude, dusty rose, nail art, nail design, mani

Only 3 more weeks to go until I'm back, Jack!  Hahaha  I miss polishing a lot and I'm trying to stay in the know with new trends and products.  If there's anything new that you'd like to share with me, please do!!  I would love you forever :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment: