Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #10... Star of Bethlehem!

Good evening, peeps!

This is going to be a quick post of my least favorite mani in this segment hahaha.  Bear with me...

 Colors Used: Revlon - Royal, Sally Hansen - White On

Blech!!


 I love love love Royal.  It's a gorgeous blue jelly that applies like butter... LOVES it!!  The nail art is lacking tho.  Looks like child's play.  I'm not at all happy with it, but I am forcing myself to share the good and the bad with you.  I thought adding a jewel to it would make it better... garbage I say!  Haha

Christmas, Revlon Royal, blue, star of Bethlehem, nail art, nail design, mani

Well there it is... bah humbug!  My post for tomorrow will be much much better :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment