Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas: #3... Ornaments!

Well, hey there!

I'm posting 2 days in a row!  Progress!! Hahaha :)  I'm so glad people are reading/enjoying my tutorial from yesterday.  It fells like work that was worth the effort.  I'm going to work on a couple more tuts after the holidays from requests that I've recieved.  But for now, if there are any holiday nails that I've done/will do, feel free to comment here or on my Facebook Page with your request.  I'll try to respond as soon as I can :)

Today I'm going to share the ornament mani I did.  I've been hesitant to share it with you because I'm just not that confident in how it turned out.  I have to accept that while I strive for perfection, I can't always achieve it...

 Colors Used: OPI - Don't Touch My Tutu!, China Glaze - Hey Sailor, Julep - Hoch, Sally Hansen - Golden-I, Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue


This really is one of those mani's where what I had in mind and what actually happened are two very different things... *sigh*

I wish that the gold were more prominent and I wish that the red ornaments didn't look like strawberries lol.

Christmas, ornaments, nail art, nail design, mani

 Alas, it is what it is...

Until next time!

Stef <3


No comments:

Post a Comment