Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's A New Dawn, It's A New Year!

Happy new year to you all!!

New Year 2013, champagne, hibiscus, raspberry

I hope everyone had safe a joy-filled celebrations last night.  I have been waiting all week for my glass of champagne and New Year's kiss, so I'm one happy lady :)

My mani for New Year's Eve was kind of a last-minute/rushed job.  I didn't really know what I wanted to do and I had a creative block.  So I went with my stand-by mantra, "Keep it simple, stupid!"...



Rimmel Black Satin, Essie Beyond Cozy, glitter accent nail, black nails, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used: Rimmel - Black Satin, Essie - Beyond Cozy



I applied 2 coats of each color and then applied the stripe with my striping brush.  Like I said... really simple haha :)


So there you have it!  I've decided that my resolution will be to continue being happy.  2012 was a very loving and joy-filled year for me, I'm just going to keep it up and spread the love :)

I'm considering taking up another nail challenge to kick off the New Year but I'm not sure if I can make that kind of a commitment.... we shall see lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment