Monday, February 11, 2013

A Valentine Inspired Patchwork

Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Today's mani is a design I haven't done in ages.  A friend of the hubby's asked me if I would do a patchwork design on her nails and when I was done, I decided I wanted it on my nails as well...


Valentine inspired, Valtentine's Day, pink, red, perple, patchwork, Sally Hansen Red Carpet, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: JLB - 04, Jesse's Girl - Spring Break and Sally Hansen - Red Carpet


I started with a white base and then proceeded to free hand block of color.  I then outlined those boxes in black and added little stitches.


Tada!

There are still plenty of Valentine mani's to be shared (I'm hoping I have enough time to post them all haha)!  So....

Until next time!

Stef <3





No comments:

Post a Comment