Sunday, March 24, 2013

Church Mani: Playing With Textures

Hello lovely readers!

It's been a while since I've posted on of these.  I try to keep my church mani's subdued and appropriate because I sing for the Hour of Power and don't want to create any sort of production trouble.  Today's mani, while being subtle in color palette, is a mix of fun...

Julep, Julianna, Patti, Essie, Beyond Cozy, Hard Candy, Black Tie Optional, NYC Matte Me Crazy, polish, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Julianne and Patti, Essie - Beyond Cozy, Hard Candy - Black Tie Optional

Really... I just wanted another excuse to wear Black Tie Optional.  I love it so much!  Lol.


Julianne is 2 coats, Patti is 1 coat a top of Rimmel's Black Satin, Beyond Cozy is 3 coats for complete opacity.  My thumb and index finger got 1 coat of Black Tie Optional, while my ring finger was topped with NYC's Matte Me Crazy Top Coat.  A quick and easy mani with lots of personality!  :)


Yay nails! Hahaha...

Until next time!

Stef <3

3 comments: