Wednesday, April 17, 2013

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe the week is half over.  Man oh man has time flown!  Well, I've just been keepin' on with mah nails.  Nothin' new to report lol.

Today's mani is featuring another polish from the Color Club Poptastic Collection...


 Colors Used: Color Club - Almost Famous (yellow) and Gingerbread

I have such a wekness for yellow *sigh*.  This is one of those rare times where the mani that I'm posting is the same as the one I'm currently rocking.  For those who don't know, I tend to change my mani everyday if not every 12 hours lol.  I just don't have the time ;)


I applied 3 coats of Almost Famous.  It was almost a 2 coater, but it was slightly streaky. I then took my medium sized dotting tool and applied dots at random in different-ish sizes.  I topped it off with my new fave topcoat, Nutra Nail Speed Dry.


 An obnoxiously bright yellow to match my annoyingly cheerful attitude hahaha :D

I'll have another TPC mani up tomorrow (I suggest wearing sunglasses!).  Soooo.....

Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. almost famous looks really nice on your skin tone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bri! I'm pretty fond of it and I'm having a hard time taking it off lol ;)

      Delete
  2. That yellow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula on it is really great too! every yellow that I own is a challenge to apply because they're always so streaky. This one had minimal streaking and was opaque in 3 thin coats. I can deal with that lol.

      Delete
  3. Perfect application! Lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic yellow! And oh my, every 12-24 hrs?! That's dedication right there! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm a bit of a nut in that way I suppose. I just get so excited, especially when I have new polishes to try. Given enough time, I would happily do 3-4 manis in a day. Just call me crazy polish lady! O.o

      Delete