Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Disqus

Hello lovelies!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be using a new platform for comments on my blog.  I can't always respond to comments right away, but I do get to them all (at least I really REALLY try to!).  Disqus allows you to recieve notifications of my responses and the responses of other bloggers you follow.  It's pretty neat actually. 

It's going to take up to 24+ hours for Disqus to import all of my blogger comments onto it's platform, but they are not gone I promise!  If in a few days it looks like this isn't working out for us, I'll delete it and we'll go back to Blogger standard commenting.  I'm just trying something new :)

I hope you all have a fabulous evening :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I've been thinking of switching over to Disqus as well but I'm still undecided at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good! You should give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete