Tuesday, December 17, 2013

China Glaze X

Hello lovelies!

I have a wuick post for you today.  I stumbled across a new-to-me beauty why dusty hunting at my local nail supply store.  The gorgeous China Glaze X...


China Glaze X, burgunday, wine, swatch, nails, nail polish, mani

This in from CG's 2007 X Collection.  It is a red shimmer in a black jelly type base.  I am sooooo very much in love!!


This is 2 easy coats with no top coat!   It dries ridiculously shiny!!


I decided to add a gradient of CG's Glistening Snow and it definitely made the mani pop :)


Sooooo I kinda sorta broke a nail while opening nail mail last week lol.  Expect some nail art from the vault and just bear with me ;)  My nails grow relativelt quickly so all shall be back to nubby goodness soon!

Until next time!

Stef <3

3 comments:

  1. Love that manicure! Looks so frosty to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks so nice! I love the glitter gradient you added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this Stef, this is iconic for holiday nails IMO

    ReplyDelete