Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Candy Corn Tips!

Hello dolls!

I have a quick and simple Halloween mani to share with you today.  Not gonna lie... I think I might be over the Halloween nails lol.


 Color Used: Candy Lacquer - Candy Corn-flower

I thought this glitter topper might make a good candy corn gradient and I'm so glad I tried it!  This polish is a huge mix of glitters. Hexes, squares, flowers, dots... all different sizes and in candy corn colors.  It's so cool!  I was gifted this polish by the sweet KellieGonzo and I love it :)


 To achieve this look, I used a latex-free makeup sponge and dabbed on the glitter.  I was careful to not pile on the glitter when applying and went through about 3 times with this coats.  I topped it with a base coat to smoth out the glitter and then applied my regular top coat.

Super simple!


This polish was released in 2012 and I can't seem to find it available by anyone online (such is the way with indies).  BUT!  I do know that other indies have candy corn toppers available now.  You could also approach an indie and ask for them to make a custom polish for you like this one (if you're as crazy about polish as I am lol).  

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments: